How do you think VPM Classes helped you to get success?
- I think VPM Classes is the best coaching center in India for IIT JAM preparation & also for other M.Sc./Phd. Entrance exams. VPM Classes theory material & guidance were very good & were 100% relevant for IIT JAM and JEST preparation. The mock test papers provided by VPM Classes were very powerful and gave me a very good practice. Specially the objective questions of mock test papers were excellent. Previous year solved IIT JAM and JNU papers provided by VPM Classes helped me to become familiar with the level of IIT JAM paper.
Pragati Chaturvedi [AIR 89 in IIT JAM 2009(PH) and AIR 70 in JEST 2009 (PH)]
How do you feel after your JAM 2009 success? What factors contributed to your success?
- I am feeling very high about my performance in IIT JAM 2009. I had worked hard and was expecting a good rank, but 6th rank was a pleasant surprise. The factors which have contributed to my success are my teachers, my College and VPM Classes.
Divyum Sharma [ AIR 06 in IIT JAM 2009 (MA) ]
Congratulations Anirban, How do you feel after your JAM 2009 success? What factors contributed to your success ?
- I am very happy with my result. I started my preparation by January 2009 only, VPM Classes study material helped me stay organized in my studies. The test series provided by VPM Classes was also very helpful and I attempted the same as per schedule. Analyzing performance of the test series helped me to understand my improvement areas.
Anirban Bhattacharyya [ AIR 06 in IIT JAM 2009 (MS) ]
How do you think VPM Classes help you to get success?
- VPM Classes is definitely an important contributor to my success. The theory material was very structured and concise which provided me the right direction throughout my preparation. Since I had less time for studies, books could not help me much and VPM Classes material and test papers provided me the required assistance. VPM Test Series of 12 mock papers (which were on IIT JAM pattern) was very helpful as it gave me the actual feeling of attempting the main exam.
Anirban Bhattacharyya [ AIR 06 in IIT JAM 2009 (MS)]
I would like to thank all the faculty members of VPM Classes for the help and cooperation they provided me. It was mainly because of VPM Classes that I was successfully able to score a very good percentage in my B.Sc. final year. The study material provided by the institute was of great help. I am thankful to the entire faculty of VPM Classes, who in my opinion are the best.
I found VPM Classes course material extremely useful for my IIT-JAM preparation.
TULSI SRINIVASAN, Bangalore, Karnataka
Because of VPM Classes I have obtained very good rank in JNU, IITJAM and BHU. I thank you for providing excellent course material and test series.
SURENDER SURTIYA, Sonipat, Haryana
My experience at VPM classes was great. I heard about VPM Classes from my one of friends & then I joined VPM Classes in Mathematics. The study material & question bank is very good & they also provide practice previous years IIT JAM questions which is vital for success in IIT JAM. I was very impressed by the study material in maths, so I took the GeoPhysics course as well along with Maths. VPM Classes is a true leader in IIT JAM.
1. IIT JAM 2015 Exam will be conducted by IIT Guwahati 2. All candidates have to apply only ONLINE. 3. NO hardcopies of documents (except challan) are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The documents (if applicable) are to be uploaded to the online application website only. NEW CHANGES IN PAPER PATTEREN OF IIT JAM 2015: 1.JAM 2015 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all Test Papers.All the seven Test Papers of JAM 2015 will be of fully objective type, with three different patterns of questions as follows: A) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) : Each MCQ type question has four choices out of which only one choice is the correct answer. B) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ): Each MSQ type question is similar to MCQ but with a difference that there may be one or more than one choice(s) that are correct out of the four given choices. C) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions: For each NAT type question, the answer is a signed real number which needs to be entered using the virtual keypad on the monitor. No choices will be shown for these type of questions.